Time to get rid of your DIY lash curler and mascara! A lash lift is a safe and easy way to temporarily curl your natural lashes. A Lash Lift and a Lash Tint combined is a fantastic option for everyone who is interested in dark, luscious, and beautifully curled lashes with low maintenance and minimal commitment.
With just one professional treatment you’ll have a beautiful Lash Lift that will last up to 6-8 weeks
Lash Lift $75: This is a great way to give your lashes the appearance of a freshly curled look for about 6-8 weeks.
Lash Lift and Tint $100: The best of both worlds. Darken and lift your lashes at the same time. This is a great alternative to eyelash extensions.
What are Eyelash Extensions?
Eyelash extensions have become one of the most popular services for women of all ages over the past few years. Eyelash extensions are individual strands of faux lashes expertly applied to each natural lash with a special medical grade adhesive. They are applied to the eyelashes themselves and never come in direct contact with your skin. Our eyelash extensions are made of synthetic mink so they are soft and super light-weight. They are perfect for a special occasion such as weddings, proms, vacation, or everyday wear. They create a longer, thicker and fuller look to your natural lashes.
At Andrew Michaels Spa and Salon:
We conduct a thorough consultation with every client to help them determine what length, thickness, curl, shape, and style will be the perfect fit for their unique eye shape. We take exceptional pride in professional application and proper technique conducted in a clean and sterile environment. You will be relaxed and may even fall asleep during the procedure. We promise you will wake up stunned and amazed to see how gorgeous your new lashes look. We use one of the highest quality brands in the eyelash industry.
Classic Extension: A single lash extension is applied onto your natural lash one ata time, and never comes in direct contact with the skin. The Classic extension look can createa natural or a more dramatic appearance.
Full Set: (100+ lashes per eye) – $185
Lash Extensions Re-Fill:
Fills 2-3 weeks – $ 75 + up
Fills 3-4 weeks – $ 95 + up
Fills 4 weeks – $ 115+ up
After 6 weeks – New set
Extension Removal – $ 25
Before coming to your appointment:
- To ensure you have the best experience, please call us to schedule your first appointment.
- For your satisfaction, full sets extension includes a one-week complimentary follow-up appointment.
- Consultation is required for first time client. Please arrive 15 minutes before your schedule appointment.
- Do not wear eye makeup or mascara. Makeup close to the eye area must be removed prior to the application process. Use oil-free cleanser. Do not use anoil-based make remover.
- Do not curl your lashes before your appointment.
- Remove contact lenses
- We do not perform refill services on work that was not done at Andrew Michaels Spa and Salon. If you currently have lash extension on, it is required to book a removal service to avoid the risk of mixing different adhesives and different materials with extensions applied at other salons.
Cleansing of your eyelash extensions will increases the bond time and help your extension look healthy and full. Here are guidelines of how to take care of your eyelash extension.
- Do not get them wet for for 24 hours after application.
- Avoid swimming, steam, saunas, or extreme heat for 24 hrs.
- Do not rub or pull on extensions
- Avoid oil-based and waterproof mascaras/makeup removers
- Do not use an eyelash curler on extensions
- Clean extensions with an oil-free cleanser every day
- Comb and groom lashes daily
- Do not remove extensions yourself
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT EYELASH EXTENSIONS
Are eyelash extensions safe and how are they applied?
Yes, eyelash extensions are safe and will not cause damage to your natural lashes. Our eyelash extensions are applied individually, one to one, 1mm away from the eyelid, and never directly touch on the skin.
Do eyelash extensions damage yournatural lashes?
When applied correctly, eyelash extensions do not damage your natural lash. Certified lash artists will apply appropriate weight and length to ensure the integrity of your natural lash.
Do eyelash extensions hurt?
Receiving eyelash extension should be painless when applied correctly. The process is to isolate one lash with professional tools and adhering one extension to your natural lash. We also apply under eye gel pads to prevent discomfort and aid inapplication. It is important to have eyelash extension with Lash Artist who was certified through a reputable course, as this will ensure that they are applying the correct weight and length of lashes to your natural lash.
How long do eyelash extensions last?
Normallyeyelash extensions last between 4-6 weeks. However, they will only last as long as your natural lash does. Like all hair on the human body, your natural eyelashes shed and go through a natural growth cycle. It is normal to lose between 1-4 natural lashes per day, which is why a fill is recommended every 3-4 weeks. We also recommend to follow our lash care instructions to make your lash extension last longer.
Can I wear mascara with my lash extensions?
We do not recommended wearing mascara since it is very difficult to remove from the eyelashextension. If you decide to wear mascara, it must be water-based. Oil-based or waterproof mascara will shorten the lifespan of your eyelash extension.
How do you remove eyelash extension?
Removing eyelash extensions should be done by your lash artist only, do not attempt to remove the lash extension by yourself.