We are excited to announce that we will be reopening on Tuesday May 26th for hair services only. Spa services including nails, waxing, body treatments and facials are not available until phase two of the Massachusetts reopening plan.
We will keep you posted when we know more.
We have had to cancel over 2 months of appointments during this closure, and we want to let you know we are working as hard as we possibly can to reschedule your appointments. We are so grateful for all of you and can’t thank you enough for your support. We ask that you please be patient with us while we try and navigate through this time as there are many new rules and regulations we’re required to follow in order to reopen. The health and safety of our staff and clients is most important to us.
Things will be a bit different for the time being but it is all for your safety.
Below is a list of what our new guidelines are:
- For social distancing purposes, we are limiting the amount of people allowed in the salon. When you arrive for your appointment we ask that you please stay in your car. We will call or text you when we are ready for you to come in. This gives us the chance to fully sanitize everything in between clients. The front door will be locked for the time being. Please come alone to your appointment
- Please stop and sanitize your hands upon entering. There will be multiple sanitization stations available throughout the salon.
- You will be provided with a clean and unused salon cape when you arrive. All tools as usual will be fully sanitized before use
- Stylists are required to wear a new face mask, salon cape, gloves, and protective eyewear with every client
- Clients must be wearing a face mask that loops around your ears at all times. Please wear one that you are willing to part with as it might get ruined with hair color. If you do not have one, we will provide you with one.
- There will be no waiting area or magazines available. We can no longer offer any beverages, so please make sure to hydrate before your appointment 🙂
- We ask you that you please arrive with as few personal items as possible as we are no longer allowed have a coat room for storage
- We will be reaching out to you before your appointment to ask a series of health questions. Please keep a look out for our call
- If you or a family member is not feeling well, we ask that you cancel your appointment. If you have been exposed to someone with Covid-19, you must cancel and you cannot reschedule for at least 14 days
- We are working on a contactless check out process. We are able to store your credit card information and use your card on file for checking out going forward. We will be calling you before your appointment to ask you for your card information.
- We will no longer have a tip box available. Tips may be handed to your stylist directly or sent via Venmo.
We realize this is a lot of information to digest. Thank you for helping us with our new normal.
We look forward to seeing you all soon!